The RetinaRisk™ system adds value for health care providers by facilitating easy-to-visualize, more effective and efficient patient education demonstrating how improvement of modifiable risk factors (blood glucose, HbA1c, blood pressure, and more) may significantly lower the risk of potentially blinding diabetic eye disease and expensive interventions. RetinaRisk™ is an online software solution. The program is easily accessible on any platform (PC, Mac, Linux) and mobile device.
- Individualized risk assessment for patients with diabetes, including 1, 5, and 10-year risk of developing sight-threatening diabetic retinopathy
- Customized, easy-to-understand information for patients with a clear take-home message
- Electronic or printed reports for patients and their health care providers with the click of a button
- Easily customized platform that can be tailored for different practice settings
- Effective and efficient patient education that improves quality of care
- Easy access to academic and technical support
- Specifically developed for Doctors of Optometry to facilitate patient understanding, physician communication and the best clinical care
A personalized report form gives patients a tangible reminder of the education provided by their health care practitioner and makes it easy for practitioners to communicate specific clinical findings and recommendations to other members of the diabetes care team. Moreover, our Provider Resource page gives busy professionals easy access to a wealth of other decision support tools. We invite you to try RetinaRisk™ at no cost whatsoever for a month and discover the benefits for yourself.